Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
6K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  Kalbo 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a brand new never used F4+5 windshield that I will sell for $350 plus shipping (will accept pickup requests or will meet if its reasonable). I'll do 325$ for local pickup.

If any of you have read my prior posts, I'm a tall slingshot rider at 6'7'' and the F4+5 cuts my vision in half. I've never driven with the windshield and have all original packaging.

F4 gave me a great deal on this windshield because I've bought so many in the past. So it makes sense to try and sell it before I return it to F4.

Take the discount and both of us win!

Please PM me or see the new thread I created to sell this. Sorry for my recent lack of responses for those who made offers!

#7 ·
Perfect shape and no scratches - I'll put my name behind that. It's never been on the open road. The only reason I'm returning or selling it is because of my height.

In my opinion it's perfectly clear and is just as if you were looking through a car windshield. No distortion through the corners and clarity is top notch.

#25 ·
Guys - I apologize to those who have made offers and I was unresponsive. My email spammed the notifications from this forum in combination with traveling for work, I was MIA.

If anyone is interested in this windshield please contact me. I'll be selling it for 350 plus shipping. or 325 for local pickup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.