Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling an F4 Plus 3 Tinted windshield in perfect condition. Has about 30 miles on it, no scratches etc. Comes with the F4 mounting grommets, mounting bolts would be user supplied (same with any new windshield). Price is $250 shipped, I live in St Pete Fl and would sell for $200 if picked up (shipping is $60 per a UPS estimate).

Nice windshield, the sight line was just not quite right for me as I was looking through the windshield edge. I went back to a stock height.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am selling an F4 Plus 3 Tinted windshield in perfect condition. Has about 30 miles on it, no scratches etc. Comes with the F4 mounting grommets, mounting bolts would be user supplied (same with any new windshield). Price is $250 shipped, I live in St Pete Fl and would sell for $200 if picked up (shipping is $60 per a UPS estimate).

Nice windshield, the sight line was just not quite right for me as I was looking through the windshield edge. I went back to a stock height.

PM sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts