Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its an a old article 2015/10/01 But it's such an interesting one, going back to the start of it all for Polaris in 1945 and ending with the entire Slingshot story with the Spirit Lake I.A. manufacturing plant being named Assembly Plant Of The Year 2015 . by Assembly Magazine. A leading industrial publication. That I thought I would post it hear even though it may well have been posted then . But there are many new Slingshot enthusiasts as evidenced by this forum's membership and it's such a good read I highly recommend it for all Slingshotters . here is the link
2015 Assembly Plant of the Year: Flexibility Shines Bright at Polaris | 2015-10-01 | Assembly Magazine
upload_2017-4-16_1-38-39.png

·
Registered
28 Posts
Its an a old article 2015/10/01 But it's such an interesting one, going back to the start of it all for Polaris in 1945 and ending with the entire Slingshot story with the Spirit Lake I.A. manufacturing plant being named Assembly Plant Of The Year 2015 . by Assembly Magazine. A leading industrial publication. That I thought I would post it hear even though it may well have been posted then . But there are many new Slingshot enthusiasts as evidenced by this forum's membership and it's such a good read I highly recommend it for all Slingshotters . here is the link
2015 Assembly Plant of the Year: Flexibility Shines Bright at Polaris | 2015-10-01 | Assembly Magazine
View attachment 119833
Are the Slingshots built in Spirit Lake? I was there a couple times when they made Victory's there. They used to have a big deal down there at Arnolds Park for Victory MC. why do they not do that for Slingshot owners??

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Are the Slingshots built in Spirit Lake? I was there a couple times when they made Victory's there. They used to have a big deal down there at Arnolds Park for Victory MC. why do they not do that for Slingshot owners??
They used to be built there. They're now being built in Alabama.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts