Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I don't mine getting screwed as long as I get kissed every once in a while. But all this, "I got great news, got this email, the 15th, the 17th, the end of the month, my boss just spoke to Obama's half-brother", bullsh!t has to stop. I am beginning to feel like somebody's b!tch. Lied to and screwed. All I can say is we are down to the wire, Polaris, if it don't happen next week I am puttin my panties on and going home and I won't come back until I am treated better. I an't your b!tch no more.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I don't mine getting screwed as long as I get kissed every once in a while. But all this "I got great news, got this email, the 15th, the 17th, the end of the month, my boss just spoke to Obama's brother" bullsh!t has to stop. I am beginning to feel like somebody's b!tch. Lied to and screwed. All I can say is we are down to the wire, Polaris, if dis don't happen next week I am puttin my panties on and going home and I won't come back until I am treated better. I an't your b!tch no longer.
I quit following delivery info almost a week ago. :wtf:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I was glad to hear that several assembled slings were built and sitting at the Ohio warehouse. This same warehouse last week had no slingshots at all. We are damn close at seeing them.

·
Registered
497 Posts
How about a little Gone in 60 Seconds? I've got yer unicorn:

I don't mine getting screwed as long as I get kissed every once in a while. But all this "I got great news, got this email, the 15th, the 17th, the end of the month, my boss just spoke to Obama's brother" bullsh!t has to stop. I am beginning to feel like somebody's b!tch. Lied to and screwed. All I can say is we are down to the wire, Polaris, if dis don't happen next week I am puttin my panties on and going home and I won't come back until I am treated better. I an't your b!tch no more.
Dang FloridaJoe,

I did not need a visual of you putting your panties on :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Well, did the announcement come out on Friday?? If so, please share it. Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the 1st SL coming to Woods the next week or so, no need to put it on the showroom floor, the CanAm's will have to stay or they need to get a cardboard cutout of the SL! I was in the showroom today, it sad or funny depending on how you look the display, the dealers are doing the best they can with what they have.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I have the 1st SL coming to Woods the next week or so, no need to put it on the showroom floor, the CanAm's will have to stay or they need to get a cardboard cutout of the SL! I was in the showroom today, it sad or funny depending on how you look the display, the dealers are doing the best they can with what they have.
That's great Jeff! Keep us posted on when you get yours and hopefully we can get together :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Congrats Jeff! Can't wait to see you around town!

·
Registered
506 Posts
So I just got this email:

Hello Everyone!

First of all, I hope you will pardon the mass email. Interest in the 2015 Polaris Slingshot has been amazing, as over 200 of you have contacted us over the last several weeks! There will be an announcement today from Polaris, so I expect the good news is that we should have our first 3 Slinghots any day now!

For those of you with deposits, I will be contacting you shortly. If anyone has any questions, concerns or comments, fell free to call me on my cellphone
Ok so this was on 10/17 today is 10/29 did anyone of you get info or vin # on your reserved SS?

21 - 39 of 39 Posts