Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got this email:

Hello Everyone!

First of all, I hope you will pardon the mass email. Interest in the 2015 Polaris Slingshot has been amazing, as over 200 of you have contacted us over the last several weeks! There will be an announcement today from Polaris, so I expect the good news is that we should have our first 3 Slinghots any day now!

For those of you with deposits, I will be contacting you shortly. If anyone has any questions, concerns or comments, fell free to call me on my cellphone

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
So I just got this email:

Hello Everyone!

First of all, I hope you will pardon the mass email. Interest in the 2015 Polaris Slingshot has been amazing, as over 200 of you have contacted us over the last several weeks! There will be an announcement today from Polaris, so I expect the good news is that we should have our first 3 Slinghots any day now!

For those of you with deposits, I will be contacting you shortly. If anyone has any questions, concerns or comments, fell free to call me on my cellphone
Wonder what time today?????

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've asked him some questions to confirm just what sort of official info they have so we will see what he says. I'm not holding my breath just yet.

·
Registered
541 Posts
God just filled the depends.
Dang forgot to put them on.
Oh well shouldn't need them for another 40 years.:eek::facepalm::troll:
That's really great news.

·
Vendor
5,431 Posts
Likely, but thankfully there's a lot of us willing to share info. In addition, as much as I can't stand horrid customer service from many dealers, I'm more thankful for the good dealers that balance things out. Thank you, especially the dealers that care enough to actually be here, listening to what we're saying. I can't speak for everyone but I appreciate it.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Great Kip
The wife's really going to like that, thinks
I already spend to much time on this forum.
Guess I better take her to Reno again, WAIT!
Hell I'm losing it just came back from there
2 days ago.
Thank God for smartphones.
At least she brought back more then we took.
Time to go shopping for my Baby I mean my SlingShot.:vamp:;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
So far no info at Sport Rider Inc in Altoona, WI. All shipments show on the dealer's portal website with Polaris and there are no vin#'s yet. :(

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Slingshot display from Woods Fun Center in Austin.
View attachment 1500
THE SLINGSHOTS HAVE ARRIVED! Now in... white?!
Looks more like a snowmobile than I remembered too...

At least I get more than a Spyder for what I paid! Oh, wait, what does that say on the side? They misspelled "Slingshot".
These are damaged goods!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
They say pictures are worth 1000 words....

This one should get Polaris' attention about shipping this ASAP!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts