Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the ecu? I am looking to install an a/f gauge. I need to find the o2 wire on the harness. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
What year? I have diagrams for a 2015/16 and a 2017 with an HO2 Sensor. It has 4 wires with 3 going to the MEFI-J2 connector.

·
Vendor
642 Posts
Would you have the 2015 model? Installing a wide band o2
FYI- The stock O2 sensor on the Slingshot is a narrow band sensor, you can not tie into the stock sensor with a wideband gauge and get a meaningful reading. The stock oxygen sensor reads 0-1 volt and a wide band reads 0-5 volts.

·
Registered
2015 sling Hahn's turbot kit
7 Posts
FYI- The stock O2 sensor on the Slingshot is a narrow band sensor, you can not tie into the stock sensor with a wideband gauge and get a meaningful reading. The stock oxygen sensor reads 0-1 volt and a wide band reads 0-5 volts.
I understand that, I have the wideband O2 fail safe kit from AEM, with an extra bung welded in.

·
Vendor
642 Posts
I guess that is why I am a little confused with what you are trying to do, the wideband oxygen sensor should not be hooked to anything on the ECM at all, unless you are using a narrow band output to send to the ECM instead of the stock oxygen sensor, but that is pretty abnormal to do. The widebands only require ground and switched power to work, nothing typically gets hooked into the ECM, they are completely separate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts