Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else notice how strange search results sometimes are? Every time I search using PCH's Search feature, I ALWAYS get "Whatever I queried" at Target. For example I just searched on "Polaris Slingshot aftermarket roof" and sure enough, there's Polaris Slingshot Aftermarket Roof at Target . Enter any phrase you want and you'll probably find it at Target. "Elephant condoms" Yep, there was a link to Target. Fortunately, when I searched for "extreme diarrhea" Target didn't come up, at least not on the first couple pages of search results I checked.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DKF, Let me know what he comes up with. I'm not too concerned about doors and windows, but some sunshade would definitely be nice during the day here in Texas.

·
Super Moderator
5,848 Posts
Stan as I stated above my dealer has someone that is going to try and fab a top once he has 1 to work with and I will of course let you know once "that" ball is rolling. :happy:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, but what is PCH? Publisher's Clearing House?

That sounds a bit like spyware/adware to me, but it could just be a business that bought advertising on a search engine to be relevant on every search somehow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts