Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stop buying the factory Canadian light that will over heat the system
CycleSprings has the same lights with separate power supply all using the factory fuse box relay and fuse with a by pass switch to turn on and off the center light
For half the price
image.jpg
image.jpg

Right side is ours left is oem
Watch the install video

·
Registered
659 Posts
By right side, are you talking about the passenger side? I gave the ones from you guys and it looks like the passenger side.

Stephen

·
Registered
394 Posts
That's what's I wanted just led bulbs they said they don't have any slingshotmods has them for 2 for 110 dollars give me a break mike you are ripping people off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes w
image.jpg
e have them
The problem is our receiving dept can not get the stuff in the computer and Internet fast enough
Here's a picture and they will be on the site next week
We can sell the kit with LEDs already install

·
Registered
99 Posts
I installed the Canadian lights awhile back. I replaced everything but the middle lights with LEDs yesterday.

I cant get my brights to work at all. No dash light, checked the little fuse box under the hood, all are fine. I even put the oem bulbs back in and NOTHING. Unplugged everything but the middle lights and they still wont click to hi.

I swapped the bulbs with the other side as well and they work fine.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
64 Posts
hi everyone, question on moving the inside to the outside lights because of cold air intake switch. but notice they are different pin connections..
is there a aftermarket company that sells Bright L.E.D.'s for the four lights that i can just switch out.. and have them all on the outside and not in the middle?

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
hi everyone, question on moving the inside to the outside lights because of cold air intake switch. but notice they are different pin connections..
is there a aftermarket company that sells Bright L.E.D.'s for the four lights that i can just switch out.. and have them all on the outside and not in the middle?
Funny you should ask that. I'm in the process of making the same change. A simple call to Cycle Springs and buy their outer headlights and you're good to go. He's also close to having the upgraded lights for the original outside ones to match the color and brightness of these new ones. I'll be getting those as well.They have a video on the installation and it's an easy process

·
Registered
394 Posts
I got the LEDs for the 4 headlights they plug into stock plugs they are bright white and look so much better but they are 250$ from slingshot mods took about 15.min to install

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Been putting some miles on the Titanium including night miles but just happened that all the night miles were in areas with street lights. Last night ended up on some back country roads with no street lights and discovered my headlights were only projecting out about 20-25 feet. The left headlight pattern was flat on the left then a sharp rising 45 degree angle. Like the alignment photo shows in the owner's manual but far sharper angle of rise. Today in the garage I was looking into the headlights and could see what looked like a piece of flat cardboard in each on. Neither were in the same position as the other and the one in the left headlight doesn't look like it goes completely from side to side.

Dealership is 2 hours away so difficult to get in to get it checked out this week. All that to say, is it normal that there's some kind of divider in the headlight and that's how projectors work or is it a piece of shipping material left in or something else equally weird? Any thoughts before I attempt to take the headlight apart. Had to shine a flashlight into the headlight to try to show the divider in it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts