Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stay tuned for a wild announcement from Hahn RaceCraft this Monday, November 17th.

In the true spirit of Slingshot, this adventure will come from way out of left field. Like Slingshot, it will be unexpected, unanticipated, and one of a kind. The best part is, it will also involve all of you!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Can't wait Bill; give us a hint!!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
You sound like you work for Polaris.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Stay tuned for a wild announcement from Hahn RaceCraft this Monday, November 17th.

In the true spirit of Slingshot, this adventure will come from way out of left field. Like Slingshot, it will be unexpected, unanticipated, and one of a kind. The best part is, it will also involve all of you!
AFFORDABLE 200 HP Bolt on kit?????????????????? OH YEA

·
Registered
557 Posts
That Hahn RaceCraft is a subsidiary of Polaris.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hahn RaceCraft is going to be given the responsibility for delivering Slingshots. Because they can do it FASTER.

·
Registered
557 Posts
That would no doubt be unexpected but certainly the news we need to hear. Maybe we should start a rumor that Hahn Racecraft just bought out Polaris and will be shipping Slingshots overnight by UPS/FEDEX.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Slingshot and Hahn are teaming up to make a single-rider version of the SS call the Hahn Solo, but they're continuing to make the side by side version rebranded as "Hahn Shot" first!

I apologize for the bad Star Wars humor... :headphone: :hilarious:

·
Registered
557 Posts
We are really setting Bill up for his Monday splash!! I hope his announcement is on the same level as ours.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Free turbo kits for everyone! ;)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Bill :nailbiting:
Make it into a contest. Give 1 clue per day.
Person that gets it right would receive 10% off
turbo order. This post would light up like Time Square
in New York. New Years Eve.
Just a thought.;):):smuggrin:
My first guess. You'll have a SlingShot in Hand Monday.:nailbiting::facepalm::)

513 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Drum roll for what, you didnt tell us anything. :)
OK, so a very long drum roll then...until Monday! :shamefullyembarrased:

513 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bill :nailbiting:
Make it into a contest. Give 1 clue per day.
Person that gets it right would receive 10% off
turbo order. This post would light up like Time Square
in New York. New Years Eve.
Just a thought.;):):smuggrin:
My first guess. You'll have a SlingShot in Hand Monday.:nailbiting::facepalm::)
This is actually a pretty good idea, thanks for the assist! I already assumed this thread would turn into a fun guessing game, so this takes that strong likelihood one fun step further.

Everyone, let's take BatSlinger's idea and build on it. Feel free to inject any notions you may have about such a guessing contest, and we'll make this an organic community thang. My role will just be to maintain some semblance of sanity (talk about the patients running the asylum!) :jawdrop:

One thing that's key: I am sworn to secrecy until Monday. Even if one of you is amazingly perceptive and clairvoyant enough to nail it, I won't utter a peep until Monday. :muted:

Off we go then! :D Today's Clue, the first of only four clues (one a day until Monday):
Many will aspire, but only one will prevail.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts