Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Driving gloves

4K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Dharmab 
#1 ·
OK, the temps were back down into the 40's again when we started our ride this morning and there will be lower temps as we progress into winter, so, does anybody have any suggestions for some good-n-sticky driving gloves?

Justina and Bill

#3 ·
I highly recommend these:
Mastermans - Tillman TrueFit Ultra Lined Goatskin Gloves

I used them last winter when ever I had to unload trucks with a forklift. They held up great, and kept my hands warm while being nimble enough to work controls and knobs. I bought a pair a couple weeks ago for driving my SS in the colder weather. I've been wearing them in the mornings for my drive into work. It's been in the mid 40's in the morning, so they've been great!! They look good too!!! The liner is soft, and the gloves are not stiff.
They are sized a little tight, so if you are interested, order a size larger than your normal driving gloves. I have large hands, but had to order XL for the right fit.

#8 ·
Hi these are pro driving gloves, super comfy and will give you some extra warmth. These are brand new,the only issue from being in the bag the Alpine logo is messed up. Does not affect integrity of glove. I will sell these for $ 60.00 shipped to you. Size is large

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.