Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am enjoying the heck out the SL that I have had for a week now, but I have a frustration and wonder if anyone else has experienced something similar or has a "fix" for me.

I have my iPhone 5S connected via the USB port and have a Scala Rider G4 Bluetooth headset (with microphone) connected as the Driver Device. Works just fine, but...

Every time I start the vehicle back up, with the G4 turned on, it usually (but not always) recognizes it and pairs successfully however -- here's the rub! -- there is no audio at all, either through the headset or the speakers. If I now hold down the Mode button to get to audio programming, and select Speakers there, then the sound comes through the speakers. If I now select Headphones, it works fine through the G4. Go figure! It surely is maddening to have to go through that Mickey-motion every time!

(BTW, the times that the audio system does not connect with the G4 automatically, usually the Reconnect option does not work. Instead, I have to remove the headset device and re-pair it, then it's OK.)

Help!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This issue has seemed to resolve itself, for the most part. Almost always, if the G4 headset is on before I turn on the SS radio, then it is recognized properly and the audio starts coming through the headset shortly thereafter. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts