Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a post about double wind screens and thought adding them to my 19 SLR. I've found a few on sale on ebay that say they are Slingshot OEM parts but only for the 15-17 models. My questions are does Polaris make them for later models or will these fit a 19 SLR?

· Registered
5,911 Posts
I saw a post about double wind screens and thought adding them to my 19 SLR. I've found a few on sale on ebay that say they are Slingshot OEM parts but only for the 15-17 models. My questions are does Polaris make them for later models or will these fit a 19 SLR?
They were a special for the 2015 special edition Slingshot. The bolt pattern for the new models may be a little different.

· Registered
9 Posts
Thanks to EJ for his SlingMods referrals. I think this might be what dHarrison is looking for ??? If this is not correct, I'm just a new guy :) .

Madstad Double Bubble Adjustable Windshield for the Polaris Slingshot (2015-19)

· Registered
5,911 Posts
Thanks to EJ for his SlingMods referrals. I think this might be what dHarrison is looking for ??? If this is not correct, I'm just a new guy :) .

Madstad Double Bubble Adjustable Windshield for the Polaris Slingshot (2015-19)
The Madstad is a 'double bubble/full windscrean' unit, very nice but not the simple Polaris 2015 Double Bubble.

in this picture you can see the full screen and behind it the smaller double bubbles -- this can be set up with only the double bubble.
the 2015 special edition with the double bubble

Without the front screen the Madstad would be similar. All the 2015 --at least thru 2017 would be simalar set up for set the Different windshields. You do want to be sure you match year of Slingshot with theyear windshield.

· Registered
16 Posts
Only an original 2015 Slingshot. They looked cool but not functional, creating a wind tunnel effect inside the cab. A complete engineering snafu that they didn't test early on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts