Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This looks pretty cool! I bet it's $5K or more...

A complete batmobile with this kit! Nice design...
Yes... I am guessing around 5-6K as well. Took me a minute to find where they relocated the mirrors...now I see - on the doors. So I assume you have to re-install your stock mirrors if you want that "Jeep" feel and look. :D Interesting and innovative I must say. Not sure if its right for me....But good to see many thinking outside the 3 wheel box o_O :D:D

·
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
2,221 Posts
Spoke with them at Bike Week in Daytona. Target price of 6-7k

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks...wasn't to far off... I can see that - I know a lot of work went into this mod...WOW!. I still like the open air on my bold head! :D But if I lived in FL...this could be interesting!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Man that's pricey... But it is a clean design in my opinion, they really tried to mimick the lines of the SS.

It could also allow installation of surface mount speakers on that rear roof lip (if you remove the back wind flap).

Hopefully they offer financing! :greedy:

·
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
2,221 Posts
he said it gets really hot inside. he was Talking about installing a/c in the next 6 Months or So. they were driving down main St. in daytona with the doors open. i woUld be worried aBout all the exhaust fumes coming in through the firewall while all the doors and vents are closed. :dead: Pretty cOol Design overall. not Sure if i would put one on mine though.

·
Registered
311 Posts
he said it gets really hot inside. he was Talking about installing a/c in the next 6 Months or So. they were driving down main St. in daytona with the doors open. i woUld be worried aBout all the exhaust fumes coming in through the firewall while all the doors and vents are closed. :dead: Pretty cOol Design overall. not Sure if i would put one on mine though.
You're right! This is something I just thought of... The heat and no a/c...

Hadn't thought of the exhaust fumes... :hungover:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yes, just realized there are many threads on this after looking at those bottom links...

Merge... Merge... Merge...

·
Registered
345 Posts
From the side and back it looks like they couldn't figure out how to finish it. Kind of has that Munster Mobile look. Just my opinion.

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,839 Posts
So...that must be Jake from StateFarm...cause that thing looks hideous.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Thanks...wasn't to far off... I can see that - I know a lot of work went into this mod...WOW!. I still like the open air on my bold head! :D But if I lived in FL...this could be interesting!
i would think if you lived in Florida and used this thing you would cook yourself as your driving.....

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
A lot of you guys and gals complain about exhaust smell enough on here anyways. I can only imagine what you all would say when these start going on people's SS's. I can see the thread already. When I drive with my slinglines top on I get really sleepy anyone else.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts