Votes: 23 30.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Trump is the ass-hat clown of TV. He says whatever makes him the most money, and is a good friend of the Clintons (they attended his wedding). He made his money by not paying contractors, and running companies into bankruptcy while paying himself billions. If you want to put your money into his pocket, just send him a check, no need to elect him, unless you want him to take as much of your money as he wants--which is more than you'll ever be worth.

View attachment 21096
I don't give money too any politicians. :p

Even if what you say is true he is still a better option than Jeb or christie or santorum.

I like cruz a little. I like carson a little
And I am learning and liking walker alot.

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,704 Posts
I don't give money too any politicians. :p

Even if what you say is true he is still a better option than Jeb or christie or santorum.

I like cruz a little. I like carson a little
And I am learning and liking walker alot.
I will tell you the winner a month before the election. I usually know who I am voting for by then, and I haven't lost a fresh start election yet. If my record holds, Trump doesn't have a chance. Hillary doesn't have a chance either. If it becomes a Hillary vs. Don , get ready for your first non Dem. , non Rep. President. If my vote counts.

·
I may not be right but I can sound like it
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I am with ya on Walker - he could be electable. Some of the aforementioned are too polarizing. Plus the left will be pulling out ALL the stops to avoid a Republican President.

·
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I will tell you the winner a month before the election. I usually know who I am voting for by then, and I haven't lost a fresh start election yet. If my record holds, Trump doesn't have a chance. Hillary doesn't have a chance either. If it becomes a Hillary vs. Don , get ready for your first non Dem. , non Rep. President. If my vote counts.
Not only 1 beer but a full case if you are right about Hillary not having a chance!!!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I am with ya on Walker - he could be electable. Some of the aforementioned are too polarizing. Plus the left will be pulling out ALL the stops to avoid a Republican President.
I could go Walker at the moment because he seems to be an outsider but who knows what I will think 6 months from now

·
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I agree Jerri - the political landscape could look completely different by the time to cast your vote.

·
Registered
768 Posts
None of the above is starting to look like the best bet! "NOTA"

I would love to see a write in for NOTA to win!

·
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Let me be the first to say (I started this thread) Trump has really crapped in his mess kit!! I never thought John McCain was that great a politician but as Vietnam Vet & POW he deserves the respect that goes along with that!! I thought I might be able to support Trump but now if Bullwinkle runs I will vote for him first!!

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Let me be the first to say (I started this thread) Trump has really crapped in his mess kit!! I never thought John McCain was that great a politician but as Vietnam Vet & POW he deserves the respect that goes along with that!! I thought I might be able to support Trump but now if Bullwinkle runs I will vote for him first!!
Hillary IS running, Bill. Didn't you know that?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Sorry... I always felt he was a side show that was not needed..... A true leader would never make such statements. He is not a leader. There is the problem.. We don't need a politician , nor a businessman, we need a real leader.

·
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Hillary IS running, Bill. Didn't you know that?
Fun - UR killin me - HILLARY - just stood by while our boys in Benghazi murdered and then lie for politics sake!! Saving my coins to buy an island where I can be king. When country goes down the tubes only forum members will be allowed to FANTASY ISLAND!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Vote republican or vote democrat ..... two flavors of the same thing!

We need change ..........and it starts with your local state and senate congressional representatives........... , they are the ones that make the laws!

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,704 Posts
Yea, and what hasn't she said and you condemn Trump?
Fun - UR killin me - HILLARY - just stood by while our boys in Benghazi murdered and then lie for politics sake!! Saving my coins to buy an island where I can be king. When country goes down the tubes only forum members will be allowed to FANTASY ISLAND!!
I'm pretty sure FITS was refering to Hillary as "Bullwinkle". As in, Bullwinkle is already running.

61 - 80 of 262 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.