• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
I may not be right but I can sound like it
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know who is gonna win the nomination but I sure hope whoever it is can keep lying a$$ Hillary out of office. We might look back on Obama with fond memories if she wins:(:(:(

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
No more Rino wussy wanne be conservatives.
Trump is the ass-hat clown of TV. He says whatever makes him the most money, and is a good friend of the Clintons (they attended his wedding). He made his money by not paying contractors, and running companies into bankruptcy while paying himself billions. If you want to put your money into his pocket, just send him a check, no need to elect him, unless you want him to take as much of your money as he wants--which is more than you'll ever be worth.

7534826_6995_1024x2000[1].jpg

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Trump is the ass-hat clown of TV. He says whatever makes him the most money, and is a good friend of the Clintons (they attended his wedding). He made his money by not paying contractors, and running companies into bankruptcy while paying himself billions. If you want to put your money into his pocket, just send him a check, no need to elect him, unless you want him to take as much of your money as he wants--which is more than you'll ever be worth.

View attachment 21096
And I heard the Clinton's are broke philanthropist!!!

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,704 Posts
They are all generally the same, I agree Shack.

View attachment 21096
I do agree with everything you said here. Facts is facts. Trump would be the first big step towards the movie "Idiocracy" coming true. I really don't know Jack about a lot of the recent canidates. I do know a lot about "The Don" and not much is good. Please, anyone but him, even if he is "the devil I know".

·
I may not be right but I can sound like it
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree Fun - I don't think Trump has a chance either but am worn out with politicians that only care about getting elected again

1 - 20 of 262 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.