Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called my dealer and said I want to know the day my SL is delivered. No sitting, driving or any other promo with a sold unit. That's not being a P$#@# is it. I can see them advertising with one of the three.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I called my dealer and said I want to know the day my SL is delivered. No sitting, driving or any other promo with a sold unit. That's not being a P$#@# is it. I can see them advertising with one of the three.
My dealer said when mine arrives it will stay in the back warehouse till I get there. It will be the first SL my dealer will get.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
I have same arrangement with my dealer. He is going to call me when the truck arrives. I'm getting pictures of it being unloaded and ill take it home afterwards

Sent using my fat thumbs via Taptalk App.

·
Registered
497 Posts
No Hogg...that's just being protective of what's yours.

Kinda like not wanting anyone else to ride your Brand New...ah...ah..., well you get the idea :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
all ok I called my salesman he said no way is anyone test driving a ss that's been sold.
That would be a fast dealbreaker for me.
I want to host a preview event where people can look at an SS, right when they arrive, with the permission of one or more of the depositors. No tire kickers are allowed to sit in them (or even dare drive them!), only the people who made a deposit already.

·
Registered
192 Posts
The dealer told me that they had to drive it to make sure it was ok? If it comes fully assembled what can they do?
I don't want them driving it, I know how people drive things that are not theirs.The "drive it like you stole it" mentality.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
The dealer told me that they had to drive it to make sure it was ok? If it comes fully assembled what can they do?
Trust me, that's normal. We test everything fully but the watercraft when they come in, and even with jetskis we still warm them up to make sure they're good to go. Could you imagine if we actually delivered a vehicle to a customer in a non-working condition?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts