Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
That's awesome! If you get a chance, can you tell me what's in the kiosk? We haven't gotten the digital screen that goes in there yet, and I wonder if they did.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I think there the videos that Polaris released.
At least this is what they had playing on a screen that size yesterday when I went to see the demos at the dealer.
Could be wrong. Just a guess on my part.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I think there the videos that Polaris released.
At least this is what they had playing on a screen that size yesterday when I went to see the demos at the dealer.
Could be wrong. Just a guess on my part.
I need that screen!!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
looking good! Are other Polaris product line displays as nice as the SS?
SS went all out for their display. Victory did a refresh of their display area setup recently, with some updated merchandising features. I think the SS display is very classy, though, and really helps the brand stand on its own legs.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quick note the pic of slingshot on wall on left has a California licence plate that expired in 2002 , kinda thought that was pretty weird

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Way to notice. o_O

View attachment 1297 [/QUOTE
I'm all for dealers getting ready but I think we're well past the "display is up" point. We should transition to "SS is in the display" about now.
I agree with you even though I doubt that will start happening until next week sometime. Maybe we could see some displays stocked with SS merchandise, that would be different, and show progress.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I agree with you even though I doubt that will start happening until next week sometime. Maybe we could see some displays stocked with SS merchandise, that would be different, and show progress.
Ya know, in all this fervor to get the SS here, I keep forgetting we still don't have the dang swag sent to us to put up on the walls yet!!

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
My eyes are tearing up. At least we can keep good humor in these trying times. :wacky:
That made my day. I'm in a doctors clinic working on a printer and I almost busted out laughing.

Sent using my fat thumbs via Taptalk App.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts