Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from the UK to you all.
I'm getting closer to purchasing a Slingshot and have been trying to find information on the difference between the 2016 SL and LE models. However the Polaris Britain site is totally useless in this respect as it only has info on the SL.

We will not be receiving the 16.5 or 17 models as they have only sold 9 units in the UK since they first went on sale, so I must settle for the 2016 spec..

Please can anyone help with letting me know what the deference is between the two and if it's worth the extra for the LE spec (No base spec available in Europe as I believe it doesn't meet EU requirements).

·
Registered
230 Posts
LE had different colors, has LED lighting in the footwells and painted roll bar and sway bar and springs.. all cosmetic

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
LE had different colors, has LED lighting in the footwells and painted roll bar and sway bar and springs.. all cosmetic
VIPNiSS
Many thanks for the information.
That makes the SL look like a much better choice (even though I like the idea of the Black & Red Frame LE).
The price difference of (1,200 UKP or) 1,500 USD looks like one hell of a price for a bit of paint and a couple of LEDs.

UK site link:
Polaris Slingshot UK & Ireland

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have the LE, only for the color, the SL is probably the way to go.
I think you are probably right with that.
I can add a full printed graphics set for around 600 USD.
I am considering this AMR set (or perhaps the "Meltdown" set). Does anybody have any veiws on the product quality and ease of fit?
Polaris-Slingshot-Roadster-Graphics-Kit-Wrap-Inline-RK.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts