Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
My dealer just called, told me they just received notice that the first delivery will happen with in the next seven days. They will be receiving two units. They are on a daily watch starting tomorrow and the delivery could show up at anytime after tomorrow!:D
THATS GREAT NEWS, DID YOUR DEALER GET ANY VIN NUMBERS??

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THATS GREAT NEWS, DID YOUR DEALER GET ANY VIN NUMBERS??
No Vins yet, he said they're checking the computer several times a day for vin updates, the delivery should be the next day after they get vins. But he also said they're in a rush to ship so he could easily see a truck show up before the computer even updates.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
My dealer just called, told me they just received notice that the first delivery will happen with in the next seven days. They will be receiving two units. They are on a daily watch starting tomorrow and the delivery could show up at anytime after tomorrow!:D
You did post this 6 days ago right? Delivery should be like today or tomorrow right? Dang, I thought the waiting was bad before........:banghead:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was a little shocked because last week their display was still sitting in boxes. The Polaris rep told them Monday to get it up ASAP so they finished it yesterday. He sent me a picture but its on my phone. I just can't imagine this isn't the real deal.

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
I was a little shocked because last week their display was still sitting in boxes. The Polaris rep told them Monday to get it up ASAP so they finished it yesterday. He sent me a picture but its on my phone. I just can't imagine this isn't the real deal.
You're blowing my mind with this. My dealer still doesn't have his display up. He claims that since they are building a SS wing on to their building that polaris is giving them leeway on when they have to have the display up.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
That's exciting news!:woot:

I talked to my dealer yesterday, and he knew nothing. Got to love how nobody is on the same page across their dealer network....:meh:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
You're blowing my mind with this.
I was taken back a little bit and asked if he thought they could show up tomorrow and he said no, but after the Iowa launch event tomorrow trucks will start arriving. So call back tomorrow and see about a possible Friday delivery this week yet. If not Friday a good chance for Tuesday. But it could be any day. That was pretty much it, after that I cleaned myself up I logged onto the forum!

1 - 20 of 327 Posts