Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With owners slingtshots being delivered we are ramping up to finish some great products. We have a full line of accessories, and performance parts in various stages.

Oil caps and coil covers will be the first items finished up and retailers should have them for sale in about a week.
locking gas cap is about 50% done in R&D and it looks bad ASS! Header, exhaust, turbo kit, wire harness adapter are all in development along with many other items.

Once we have a few slingshots parts will be finished up and tested.

Slingmods will be our retailer and US master distributor. In Canada It will be Mike MTL. Of course we will always be here to answer any questions or help anyone with there SS.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Slingmods.com , Alpha Powersports and myself at slingshotmod.com, we are working very closely together to bring you all the aftermarket products that could be possibly put on your Slingshot, with the best quality for the best price.
Stay tuned because there will be many updates coming up in the next week's from all three of us.

Alpha Powersports are working extremely hard to get product out, and I promise you you will not be disappointed, the quality of the turbo will be A1+

Slingmods.com is working really hard to give you the most updated information, since he has The first slingshot in hand. Please follow the website as much as you can, updates will pop up shortly, A lot of aftermarket goodies

And Myself at slingshotmod.com ; I will try to keep you up-to-date with any info, products, body kit and the aftermarket dress up for the slingshot.

I'm sorry to repeat myself, just note that the turbo kit that will be made by Alpha is not just any kit you get off the shelf, it is a high-quality kit and I'm sure you would love it just as much as we will

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Slingmods.com , Alpha Powersports and myself at slingshotmod.com, we are working very closely together to bring you all the aftermarket products that could be possibly put on your Slingshot, with the best quality for the best price.
Stay tuned because there will be many updates coming up in the next week's from all three of us.

Alpha Powersports are working extremely hard to get product out, and I promise you you will not be disappointed, the quality of the turbo will be A1+

Slingmods.com is working really hard to give you the most updated information, since he has The first slingshot in hand. Please follow the website as much as you can, updates will pop up shortly, A lot of aftermarket goodies

And Myself at slingshotmod.com ; I will try to keep you up-to-date with any info, products, body kit and the aftermarket dress up for the slingshot.

I'm sorry to repeat myself, just note that the turbo kit that will be made by Alpha is not just any kit you get off the shelf, it is a high-quality kit and I'm sure you would love it just as much as we will
Mike did you get that sales pitch from EZ? :D It's good, I like it

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Mike did you get that sales pitch from EZ? :D It's good, I like it
You're a good man Shat, I love reading your posts you make me laugh all the time.

It has nothing to do with the sales pitch.
You guys would be able to talk to us directly, not just any secretary on the phone.
Where taking this is very personal so we trying to give you guys the best service we can

·
Registered
532 Posts
Any time frame on product pricing.
Per turbo/ exhaust.
I know without a SS in hand it'll be harder. Just looking for a ballpark estimate. If possible.
Looking forward to your coming
products.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

Im ready to buy just waiting for my Ss now and after I buy my Christmas present :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts