Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just got the VIN and paperwork for my SS. I don't give a rats ass when it comes in at this point. Winter has set in, holidays are upon us, and there is a big winter storm forecast for the region next week.
I'm not going to let it intrude over the holidays. My family and grandkids are the priority till after the holidays are over. This year will be the first time all three of my kids wil be here with us for the holidays. Fuc Polaris and their Slingshot till next year for now.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Congrats to you . Florida 70S still wanting .

·
Registered
32 Posts
They just got the VIN and paperwork for my SS. I don't give a rats ass when it comes in at this point. Winter has set in, holidays are upon us, and there is a big winter storm forecast for the region next week.
I'm not going to let it intrude over the holidays. My family and grandkids are the priority till after the holidays are over. This year will be the first time all three of my kids wil be here with us for the holidays. Fuc Polaris and their Slingshot till next year for now.
Exactly how I feel about it. My excitement has eroded away. With all this talk of unsold units sitting at dealerships and my presold one still not here, I'm over it. Polaros can keep mine till spring. Maybe they'll have their shit together by then.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I was starting to feel the same way due to Texas' licensing antics towards the Slingshot, but my dealer called me and I finally got to sit in a Base model, so I'm just hoping Texas gets things working soon. He told me one of his better customers came in for a motorcycle art, saw the Base and SL models and asked what they were and when he heard how much they cost, started to leave the store. The dealer asked him what was wrong and the guy said he was getting his checkbook from his car. Guy wasn't too happy when the dealer told him Texas wouldn't let him sell them yet.
At least I've seen, touched and sat in one now.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I felt the same way. Beautiful weather untill the day it arrived and then snowstorm...but I've tried to make the best of it and really have enjoyed it despite the snowing and cold. Still super fun to drive and ride in. Maybe the kids and grandkids will enjoy a ride on Christmas day if it's at all sunny and above 0

·
Registered
175 Posts
Funny how so many in Michigan, and other states have gone on record on this forum stating they do not want their slingshot during the winter season, yet most all the deliveries are going to freezing cold locations.

I have checked with literally every single florida dealer. Only TWO have gotten their second shipment

·
Registered
14 Posts
Funny how so many in Michigan, and other states have gone on record on this forum stating they do not want their slingshot during the winter season, yet most all the deliveries are going to freezing cold locations.

I have checked with literally every single florida dealer. Only TWO have gotten their second shipment
Just bought mine yesterday from a dealer in florida. Bought base model and had them install everything. Had no deposit on one. Just happened he had a base model no one wanted.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm in Michigan, haven't gotten mine yet, but never said I wouldn't take mine now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts