Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

DDMWorks Supercharger and Welter Exhaust - 318HP

8K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  rusty davis 
#1 ·
We were very happy to get one of the early 2.5" Welter Performance dual exhaust setups to test with our DDMWorks supercharged Slingshots and we are pretty happy with the results. While driving the exhaust is still able to be heard, but since it exits behind the Slingshot now, it makes cruising around much more enjoyable than with the standard or side exit exhausts we have driven. This setup seems to be a nice compromise of sound and power that I think a lot of people will be happy with.

DDMWorks Slingshot Rotrex Supercharger Kit

See less See more
1 2
#9 · (Edited)
There is a new company selling what they call the Wind Restrictor.I will be getting mine soon I think that it will eliminate if any blow back from the WP Dual. I will post when I get it set up. I think SlingMods and Slinshots Only has it on line for sale if you would like to check it out

#4 ·
I have F4 +5 on my SS now and with turbo you get a little more raw gas at idle than stock and sitting at stop /red lights you smell fumes.
And with rear exhaust that will be eliminate front fumes.
Jeff said it will not be long for Alpha setup to be ready for shipping.

#5 ·
I just hope it don't blow in from the back. I heard somebody talking about this yesterday with theres. I am getting ready to get the plus +5 shield and start looking through it, since I am only 5"8. I am planning on welter 2.5 inch this year and at beginning of next year DDMworks supercharger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.