Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dashboard turning signal light arrows stay on, even when I turn off the vehicle and remove the key. Also, the turning signals do not work. Anybody got a diagnosis?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Hazard light engaged ? may be more than one problem .

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Could be a bad relay and the SS thinks the bulb is out....maybe try unplugging the relay and checking for burn marks or bad connection then plug back in....or could be just a fuse.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Could be a bad relay and the SS thinks the bulb is out....maybe try unplugging the relay and checking for burn marks or bad connection then plug back in....or could be just a fuse.
That's what I think is most likely too....I suppose it could be a wiring mistake. Hung over assembly line employee? lol...Not sure if the turn signal wires are easily accessible?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
That's what I think is most likely too....I suppose it could be a wiring mistake. Hung over assembly line employee? lol...Not sure if the turn signal wires are easily accessible?
No they are not , this kind of thing should be discovered before it is in someones garage .SMH

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Great, more shit to add to the pile! this thing just keeps on getting better.
LMAO....I almost spit my scotch back in the glass.:hilarious:.....I don't think this will be a common one shooter. I've seen stuff like this quite a bit. It's usually human error with good components on some level. However, that's my very humble opinion because I too don't have one yet so I can't say it with a certitude.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Great, more shit to add to the pile! this thing just keeps on getting better.
LMAO....I almost spit my scotch back in the glass.:hilarious:..... It's usually human error with good components on some level.
HA, YES..I must have hit it accidentally tonight while driving home.. first night with the Slingshot...Thanks!
And there you have it. I'm glad it's figured out. Slobbering Fits is more than just a pretty face after all. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Turn signals working ?
yes all good, but I am having the issue I see other had with the brake failure light coming on. Going to look at the brake fluid. I am a journalist for a motorcycle magazine and doing a story on the Slingshot and have a press unit for a week.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
yes all good, but I am having the issue I see other had with the brake failure light coming on. Going to look at the brake fluid. I am a journalist for a motorcycle magazine and doing a story on the Slingshot and have a press unit for a week.
What??!! Nice!:) Can you tell us which magazine? I may already have a subscription.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Welcome! But seriously, is there truly another such vehicle to compare this to? Such a melting pot of design and motorized fun-ness!!

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
I am a motorcycle guy, I write for BAGGERS, QuickThrottle, Bikernetand Cruiser magazines. I have some travel boks out, look up Gary Koz Mraz in Amazon, thanks!
Thanks Voodooman. When, you do a write up on the Slingshot please post it or give us a link. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts