Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
@Noel Hughes is the MAN! this time at the track! He got us in trouble within 30 minutes for being "intimidating" to the other drivers because we were driving too close to them!;)

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
A guy in a MR2 race car spun it out right in front of all of us trying to not get passed by Noel, it was sweet!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Noel was doing his part to insure that the track event would be safe and secure for ALL! Plus he is cheating, but that is for another conversation.o_O:woot:

·
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
2,221 Posts
Is that Dan's old Slingshot?

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Yes we do its a triton all aluminum with fold down ramp. Work great for the slingshot.
Not sure of price but can let you know Tuesday. View attachment 26568
I can tell you, that trailer works really well for the SlingShot, Noel was up and loaded WAY before I got mine loaded up.....Damn, he even beat me on that, it was Noels day for Sure.... Damn you @Noel Hughes :)

·
I have moved on!
2,900 Posts
I can tell you, that trailer works really well for the SlingShot, Noel was up and loaded WAY before I got mine loaded up.....Damn, he even beat me on that, it was Noels day for Sure.... Damn you @Noel Hughes :)
Noel - how about a session where all us rank amateurs can follow your line thru the course and learn from the master?
That is assuming you can drive that slow without cramping up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts