Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is all you need to complete you slingshot with Halo rings and Led under car led kit.
Plus it's all controlled by one wifi Device .
You can wifi to you lights and blue tooth to you radio and play music with your light going to the tunes( Only works with some songs on Apple phones that where purchased from I tunes) IOS thing
You get your Choice of 10 pieces
Us slingshot
2 100mm halos
2 80mm halos
2 70mm halos
4 36 inches of led strips (or 4=18" strips and 2 = 36" strip
Us with Canadian headlights
4 100mm halos
2 80mm halos
4 36" led strips ( or 4 =18" and 2=36" strips
Remember all light can do 40 Colors
10 Piece LED Lights Kit from Cycle Springs Slingshot Accessories

·
I have moved on!
2,900 Posts
Noel
Do you have LED' for both inner and outer lights yet. I know you were working on the outers.
I need to know how much money to bring with me when I come down next month. I figure by the time I am done talking with you at FIRM I will be lucky to have enough money for gas to get to Daytona. "Lights / Rotors / and who knows what else"

·
I may not be right but I can sound like it
4,542 Posts
This is all you need to complete you slingshot with Halo rings and Led under car led kit.
Plus it's all controlled by one wifi Device .
You can wifi to you lights and blue tooth to you radio and play music with your light going to the tunes( Only works with some songs on Apple phones that where purchased from I tunes) IOS thing
You get your Choice of 10 pieces
Us slingshot
2 100mm halos
2 80mm halos
2 70mm halos
4 36 inches of led strips (or 4=18" strips and 2 = 36" strip
Us with Canadian headlights
4 100mm halos
2 80mm halos
4 36" led strips ( or 4 =18" and 2=36" strips
Remember all light can do 40 Colors
10 Piece LED Lights Kit from Cycle Springs Slingshot Accessories
Noel installed these on my Sling while at Eureka Springs. The light system is WAY beyond cool. Very highly recommended!!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Their is a video on the install
And you can always contact we any times we can walk you through it

·
Beware of Sling Ninja
232 Posts
@Noel Hughes - I'm looking to purchase the 8 piece kit, just had a couple of questions... this kit includes everything needed correct? No extra switches, fuse blocks, amps, anything else needed? (I have a bone stock 2016 LE, no other extra electrical stuff installed yet, but might be getting an alarm soon...) Will the stock battery be ok, or is it recommended to upgrade to the 750a Optima battery as some are doing? Is it controlled only from wifi, no switch to turn it on manually? Can the lights be turned on while the rest of the SS if turned off? Thank you for your help!

·
Beware of Sling Ninja
232 Posts
Apologies, I just watched the install video which answered some of my questions.... but I still have a few more... It looks like the install video includes an "optional process" of installing the headlight bypass switch, which isn't necessarily included in the 8 piece LED kit, correct? Do you need two different switches, one for the outside lights and one for the inside lights? (US Model) Did I read somewhere that the headlight bypass can't be done if you've done the headlight recall? If you don't do the headlight bypass, is there any reason to go into the fuse box? Sorry for all the questions, just want to get this right... My local dealer will be doing the install, but I think they need a little "guidance". Thanks...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Noel,

Just finished installing my kit , and I have one halo that doesn't match the others colors. It's fine when on solid green or red on the color wheel. But when it's going through the color fade mode , it doesn't match the others. It'll be pink or yellow while the others are all some other matching color. I'm thinking I have a bad black box going to that one halo. Does that make sense to you ? Could I get one replacement black box ? I'm going to Daytona on Friday. I'll try to catch you there.

Hank

1 - 14 of 14 Posts