Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

These are our new customized stock seats. We take the stock OEM seat and add additional marine padding and Vinyl. We have a large swatch book and I will later update this post with swatch samples. Prices range from $1000 to $1200 depending on design plus shipping. We will require your seat be sent to us to have them upgraded. We do have 2 sets here, that we are using as a core exchange. If you wish not to send us your seats prior, we can use one of these sets. An additional $600 deposit will be required for the core exchange. We will refund the $600 once we receive your original seats. There is a two week turnaround on the seats plus shipping time.

The pictures bellow are from our in house and customer Slingshots.

Thank you.

IMG_2654.JPG

IMG_2369.JPG

IMG_2353 (1).JPG

IMG_2367.JPG

·
Registered
356 Posts
Seems like a lot of money being your using the oem seats. Not saying they dont look great. But about the same price as PRP seats. Are you making a option for headed as well?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Seems like a lot of money being your using the oem seats. Not saying they dont look great. But about the same price as PRP seats. Are you making a option for headed as well?
I have seen a local dealer resell these for $1700 to $2000.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I agree, The PRP seats are what, $800 and they are highly customizable and from what I have heard, much more comfortable. These ones sure do look nice, but the price is way to high. Just because some other dealer is jacking up their prices and getting away with it, doesn't mean you should follow suite.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I agree, The PRP seats are what, $800 and they are highly customizable and from what I have heard, much more comfortable. These ones sure do look nice, but the price is way to high. Just because some other dealer is jacking up their prices and getting away with it, doesn't mean you should follow suite.
We are not jacking up the price. As far as the other seats on the market its just a matter of preference. Not everyone is looking for big and comfortable. Our seats look very nice in person! With the added padding they are more comfortable than stock. The seats are made to order so everything can be changed. Design, material pattern, color, etc.

·
Banned
118 Posts
PRP seats are on sale for $854 for pair. Add $330 to heat both, so for about a grand (and free shipping), you can have two heated suspension seats from PRP. Just for information, I would like to see someone make the head restraint flatter so that one's helmeted heat is not pushed forward by that terrible OEM head restraint design.

·
Banned
118 Posts
I have seen a local dealer resell these for $1700 to $2000.
My experience is that dealers can be pretty nuts on pricing SS accessories. The SS aftermarket is obviously very new, so the first guy with a solution tends to name his price. But the competition is warming up, as illustrated by this thread.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I like the seats but that price is crazy. I can get Katzkin covers for my truck for half that. I'm sure shipping the seats wouldn't be cheap as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
No knock to these seats because they are beautiful. I ordered mine from underground auto styling out of south Florida. Very similar to these. You don't have to swap seats. Mine done n shipped came out to about $650 with shipping. They build them off stock seats at their shop and then send to you for easy install. I have no problem with people making a dollar for a great product, but it has to be within reason.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
No knock to these seats because they are beautiful. I ordered mine from underground auto styling out of south Florida. Very similar to these. You don't have to swap seats. Mine done n shipped came out to about $650 with shipping. They build them off stock seats at their shop and then send to you for easy install. I have no problem with people making a dollar for a great product, but it has to be within reason.
I've seen those seat covers and they do not compare in quality. Our seats look OEM and in person you can see the quality of the pattern and stitching. Its all done by hand. Everyone that has purchased a set or seen them in person love them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
@Joker i am not doubting the quality at all. If the pictures look that good then in person it must be that much better. I'm all over this forum and I guess if the quality is good then people will spend the money on the product. I mean I have come across some items for the slingshot and it makes me laugh when a 5 dollar part cost 50 dollars because it's only for the Slingshot.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I understand the pricing is up there but there is no volume to bring the price down. But from what is on the market these seats are not far in price for what you get.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts