Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Would you like to see a site available to purchase high end sound and entertainment systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working on a online site to provide turn key high end sound systems for the slingshots. We have been doing a ton of R&D work to figure out what would be the best sound systems to install. Would love to discuss with other Slingshot owners what we have been working on. We are working with local slingshot owners to build fully tested complete sound and entertainment systems. I also designed and installed the system in my personal slinghsot. I have been in the car audio industry since 1989. Would love to hear from others if you are interested in what we have been working on. Thanks!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have a 2016.5 SL. I like sat radio and the SS does not have a plug in so you end up using an fm modulator. I am one that likes the backup cam. I use the fm and am for news and traffic. Hope this helps

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Roy, thank you for responding. Unfortunately the factory infotainment system does not give much room for expansion. We are working on replacement options that give you the ability to retain the back up camera, am/fm tuner, and ad on satellite radio as a source option. This will require replacing the factory Polaris head unit. Most of the systems we have done so far have removed the factory radio and replaced and added speakers and subs. Lots of options, just depends how far you would like to take the system upgrade.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am doing the same. Just trying to get the subwoofer set up the way I like. I am all about new ideas. Would love to see what you come up with. I am a Wholesaler as well so if you are in need of some parts or components let me know..

·
Super Moderator
2,924 Posts
There already is a market and established vendors, most of the innovations were by Slingshot Forums members. Polaris followed suit and came out with an advanced integrated system.

Since a simple internet search shows this and a "dedicated Slingshot audio site" is simply a marketing variation, I can only assume this is advertising and close the thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.