Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

121 - 140 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
The tops can limit the luggage space if they extend behind the hoops. The MeanSling bags are a good solution but are no longer available. There are motorcycle luggage options that can work. I would make sure I have a bag that fits the space before buying the racks.

·
Registered
2021 Slingshot R
75 Posts
currently the bag that i have and like is a nelson riggs. it has to be between 22-24 inches wide. i guess i could always stand it on its end. not sure what kind of wind drag that would give me.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Can you post a pic of your Sling and top from the rear?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Thanks @EjFord ! You're a gentleman and a scholar. @RICK HOUSTON as long as the lower slots aren't covered as it appears in your pics, these racks will absolutely work with your Sling and you can use pretty much any bag you can bungee to it. Here's mine with an 85 lb battery on it secured with ratchet straps.

20191108_122648.jpg

·
Registered
2021 Slingshot R
75 Posts
They came in on time, package very well, easy to mount, look great and sturdy as hell. until i know other wise i will leave them mounted.
i would post pictures but the ss is durty.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
Good morning Brett,
I just got online and see that your payment was received. I'll get these out shortly and send you the tracking# when I get back from running a few errands. Thank you sir and have an awesome day!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
@Broakie56 I guess I got confused between this thread and the Personal Message I started. I did send you tracking info yesterday on a PM. If you click on your avatar in the upper right, then go to conversations, you should find it there.

121 - 140 of 152 Posts