Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

101 - 120 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
It's been a while since I've posted on this thread but I am still making these luggage racks for $325/pair including shipping. I have them ready to ship for all model years including 2020. If you are finally making travel plans for your Sling, these racks will increase your cargo space and look stylish while doing it!

ssracks_windscreen.jpg

ssracksblue.jpg

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Bumping the luggage racks again. I have them available now for '17 through '20 and the '15/'16 racks will be done around the end of next week. $325/pair shipped with all necessary hardware. Easy install.

ssrackspods2.jpg

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I own a 2017 slr. Interested in a pair of these racks. How do i get you the 325.00. Thanks, Mike Sizer
Mike when you want someone's attention.... @ @Snakebite or @SlingLow and a alert will be sent to him. He might be out in the 'WOODS' this weekend but he will get back to you when he returns home. He lives in Washington state.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
@Snakebite I will send you a PM with my info.

@EjFord is correct, I have been back and forth to the coast on a major project this week and weekend. I'm just now coming up for air! Thanks EJ, I really appreciate the support!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just realized that I did not answer your weight question @Rider. They are approximately 12-13 lbs per pair. I am also addressing the fitment to the 2017 and 2018 roll hoops. The current configuration will fit 2015 and 2016.
How much for a pair without all the holes and diagram in the center. just plain with mounting hardware

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Thanks again @EjFord ! I sent an email yesterday but forgot to post that I responded. For anyone else interested in the answer, I can make the racks without the holes or design but there would not be a cost savings. They would still be cut on the plasma cutter but they would bypass the part of the program that cuts the holes and design. My cost would be the same either way.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
Just a reminder for anyone looking for Slingshot accessories this holiday season - for yourself or someone else, I have these luggage racks ready to ship for all model years. $325 shipped to the lower 48. Cheers!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just a reminder for anyone looking for Slingshot accessories this holiday season - for yourself or someone else, I have these luggage racks ready to ship for all model years. $325 shipped to the lower 48. Cheers!
These racks are beautiful, well made, adaptable and super functional. I've been using mine for several years along with some marine waterproof boxes and we love the whole setup. Solid and waterproof.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Here I am again folks with another batch of my luggage racks ready to go! They are available for all model years including 2021 (without Slingshade). This may be the only product in the world without a price increase 'due to Covid-19' (or maybe not) and are still priced at $325/pair including shipping and all mounting hardware. Simple no-cut, no-drill install in minutes. Look through this thread for more info and lots of pics. I usually ship same day once payment is received.

IT'S TIME TO MOVE ABOUT THE COUNTRY!

101 - 120 of 152 Posts