Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 169565 View attachment 169567 View attachment 169569 View attachment 169571

Sale price is $230

Custom LED Wheel Lights triple row made out of galvanized steel wheel rings/brackets. All joints are riveted together. Pick any color led strips or color chasing strips. I can include a Bluetooth controller and wiring for an extra $30

I can also do Wheel Rings/Brackets with no leds for $180

Located in Houston but I am shipping these all over the USA. Price is $230 plus shipping. If you want the Bluetooth controller and wiring it is an extra $30. I accept PayPal for payments. Message me to place your order today.
Hey I know this post is old but are still selling wheel lights?

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 169565 View attachment 169567 View attachment 169569 View attachment 169571

Sale price is $230

Custom LED Wheel Lights triple row made out of galvanized steel wheel rings/brackets. All joints are riveted together. Pick any color led strips or color chasing strips. I can include a Bluetooth controller and wiring for an extra $30

Located in Houston but I am shipping these all over the USA. Price is $230 plus shipping. If you want the Bluetooth controller and wiring it is an extra $30. I accept PayPal for payments. Message me to place your order today.

Can you make these for spyders

·
Registered
3 Posts

Sale price is $230

Are you still making the wheel rings with the lights kits.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Sale price is $230

41 - 50 of 50 Posts