Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 169565 View attachment 169567 View attachment 169569 View attachment 169571

Sale price is $230

Custom LED Wheel Lights triple row made out of galvanized steel wheel rings/brackets. All joints are riveted together. Pick any color led strips or color chasing strips. I can include a Bluetooth controller and wiring for an extra $30

I can also do Wheel Rings/Brackets with no leds for $180

Located in Houston but I am shipping these all over the USA. Price is $230 plus shipping. If you want the Bluetooth controller and wiring it is an extra $30. I accept PayPal for payments. Message me to place your order today.
How much just for the three rings ....I live in Baltimore Maryland

·
Registered
19 Posts
You can always make your own easily. All you need is 1/8x3/4 stainless (Home Depot sells 8” for $10), LED strips (amazon $11 for 15 feet can do 2 wheels ) and rivet gun. Total cost is about $10 per wheel. I just made 2 of my brackets going to install one side to see how it looks

·
Registered
19 Posts
You can always make your own easily. All you need is 1/8x3/4 stainless (Home Depot sells 8” for $10), LED strips (amazon $11 for 15 feet can do 2 wheels ) and rivet gun. Total cost is about $10 per wheel. I just made 2 of my brackets going to install one side to see how it looks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know how to get ahold of this guy? He hasn't been online since last summer and I would love to buy a full blown set of these with the remote and all at this price. Especially since he is in Houston and I am in Houston as well.

Thanks!

Happy Sling'n!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts