Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 169565 View attachment 169567 View attachment 169569 View attachment 169571

Sale price is $230

Custom LED Wheel Lights triple row made out of galvanized steel wheel rings/brackets. All joints are riveted together. Pick any color led strips or color chasing strips. I can include a Bluetooth controller and wiring for an extra $30

I can also do Wheel Rings/Brackets with no leds for $180

Located in Houston but I am shipping these all over the USA. Price is $230 plus shipping. If you want the Bluetooth controller and wiring it is an extra $30. I accept PayPal for payments. Message me to place your order today.
How much just for the three rings ....I live in Baltimore Maryland

·
Registered
27 Posts
You can always make your own easily. All you need is 1/8x3/4 stainless (Home Depot sells 8” for $10), LED strips (amazon $11 for 15 feet can do 2 wheels ) and rivet gun. Total cost is about $10 per wheel. I just made 2 of my brackets going to install one side to see how it looks

·
Registered
27 Posts
You can always make your own easily. All you need is 1/8x3/4 stainless (Home Depot sells 8” for $10), LED strips (amazon $11 for 15 feet can do 2 wheels ) and rivet gun. Total cost is about $10 per wheel. I just made 2 of my brackets going to install one side to see how it looks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Does anyone know how to get ahold of this guy? He hasn't been online since last summer and I would love to buy a full blown set of these with the remote and all at this price. Especially since he is in Houston and I am in Houston as well.

Thanks!

Happy Sling'n!

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 169565 View attachment 169567 View attachment 169569 View attachment 169571

Sale price is $230

Custom LED Wheel Lights triple row made out of galvanized steel wheel rings/brackets. All joints are riveted together. Pick any color led strips or color chasing strips. I can include a Bluetooth controller and wiring for an extra $30

Located in Houston but I am shipping these all over the USA. Price is $230 plus shipping. If you want the Bluetooth controller and wiring it is an extra $30. I accept PayPal for payments. Message me to place your order today.
Hey Brian, I’m interested in these. [email protected]

·
Registered
27 Posts
How did you make out with these? Did they fit well? Any pics of them on the SS?
I did start and got one done hadn’t had time to do the other two. But total cost for all three is about $60 and so far only 2 hours in. Have all brackets made and installed just haven’t had time to connect lights and wire.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Can you post the link of the led strips that you used on the wheels?
The link for amazon is Canada I am sure USA amazon is even cheaper. I did 3 rows for each ring so one does one wheel. That way really easy to wire as well. And the ring I got it from Home Depot in the moulding isle and use a 4 foot piece of 1/8 aluminum trim for each wheel. I think they are $7 each. Painted them black with bbq paint and used zap straps every 4 inches make sure the LED never come loose. The cost was less than $60. This is Canadian dollars. I got the brake calliper covers off eBay for $12. If I bought off SlingMods it’s $450 usd for wheel lights and $180 for calliper covers to total $630 usd but do it your self it’s $70 Canadian dollars

·
Registered
27 Posts
What did you use to form the aluminum around to make the ring shape?
The aluminum is thin enough to just connect the two ends together and it forms the ring shape. I just used vide grips to hold it together then drilled and riveted it together

·
Registered
1 Posts

Sale price is $230

Are you still making the wheel lites

21 - 38 of 38 Posts