Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
How much would you charge for this? I'd like to try one since I just cracked mine in the same spot as the others I see here. Turbo and 2 hour drive did it...
I just got an email alert, sorry I don't make this product I had a local fabricator make it and he's not interested in making them, I sold the slingshot a while ago and ordered an Ariel Atom 4 , no I ore sling for me anytime soon, contact Kyle, he makes a brace Kyle Dewey

·
Registered
13 Posts
I thought I seen someone that took off panel in front of wheel. I have a rear fender to install I was going to do it all at once. I might be wrong. I can just lift it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I thought I seen someone that took off panel in front of wheel. I have a rear fender to install I was going to do it all at once. I might be wrong. I can just lift it.
That just sounds like a lot of extra work, just chock the front wheels and lift the back high enough to get under safely and you should be good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well got my brace on today. Not to bad . Jacking it up was easier than I expected. Going to keep a eye on fluid around case from taking bolts out.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts