Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
I can't understand why it would be more! After all it's just an ole solstice transmission with some kind of electronic gadget hooked to it to make it shift. The transmissions are on ebay for as little as $250.00 jes sayin. LMAO
Everything is not for everybody. It is worth whatever the market will bear. Personally, I would never do the swap. If Polaris made it as an option and I was handicapped with a missing left leg, I would buy it. Other than that, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
There is a lot more than just hooking up a couple wires and throwing a transmission in the SS. We integrate everything so it works seamlessly with the Slingshot, cruise control, neutral safety switch, upgraded brake switch, reverse light, reverse camera, driveshaft, engine R&R, coolant, etc...
I am sure you do. IMO, you are doing a great job. The only thing I would change is the push button shift, I would make it a throw shift.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.