- Oil Fill Cap / Alpha Powersport
- Coil Pack Cover mockup/ Alpha Powersport
Alpha Coil cover_Oil Cap.jpg
- Exhaust Manifold Heat shield mockup / Alpha Powersport
View attachment 3743
- Transmission Debris cover / Alpha Powersport
View attachment 3744

4) Working on new custom brakes and rotors with Alpha

5) Ordering New Custom Wheels and Tires.

6) Complete custom Wrap, 3M Gloss Liquid Copper
LG G2 1_27_15 030.jpg LG G2 1_27_15 029.jpg LG Slingshot Wrap Project 008.jpg LG G2 1_30_15 015.jpg

7) Custom seats from PRP. New seats will match the wrap colors and have heaters installed.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
You lucky dog CT! That thing is going to be awesome. I hope you are currently saving up for the speeding tickets you are going to be getting in this thing! That is, if you are nice enough to let the cop catch you. :p

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Haha, yes they have to catch me first! Seriously, I will be saving that for the track;).
Thank you Trav, I am a very lucky guy, I can't wait to show you guys everything.Things are cruising right along, so stay tuned!
Are you still planning on bringing it to AZ this winter?

Reactions: James McKinney

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Still looking like a good possibility, I will review my work load at the beginning of January and lock something down.
I would love to meet you guys and take a ride up to Vegas!
Done and Done.

Let me know the dates when the time gets closer.

·
Registered
915 Posts
CT your such a tease. Any chance you or Turbo could post a picture of the Tranny debris cover from a little farther away? I can't picture where it goes from the close up pictures. By the way, I assume you and the bride didn't take it out this past weekend?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CT your such a tease. Any chance you or Turbo could post a picture of the Tranny debris cover from a little farther away? I can't picture where it goes from the close up pictures
By the way SAINT, thank you for the "Awesomized" word, I stole it from you, ever since you said it I couldn't get it out of my head!:)
Yes, it is located on the bottom Right side next to the muffler. Turbosling noticed it right away, everyone should get this taken care of. On the GM factory cars this would face backwards and wouldn't be a problem. However on the Slingshot it is facing forward and being towards the bottom could allow debris to enter the bell housing.

Alpha Transmission Debri Cover2.jpg

·
Registered
111 Posts
So am I reading this wrong? You have a turbo installed and still only making 150hp? Or is the turbo still to come? Sorry trying to piece the post and video together.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So am I reading this wrong? You have a turbo installed and still only making 150hp? Or is the turbo still to come? Sorry trying to piece the post and video together.
These threads are for members to post their ongoing Slingshot builds and modifications.
This is my custom build, the turbo and components here are being custom fabricated and installed by Alpha Powersport, the dyno video represents the baseline Hp and torg so we know where the factory stock numbers are before the turbo is installed. This project just got started and I will update as we move through completion. To answer your question, the turbo is still to come (very soon). Alpha is a supporting vendor here on the forum. You will be able to purchase any of the products you will see on my Slingshot and even other products listed on their vendor thread or website.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sounds good! I am excited to read your progress. I just got back in the country and ordered mine myself! Have some travels for the holidays but my dealer said he thinks he can get me one by mid January. I think a turbo is going to be one of my first upgrades. I test drove one, it's a blast to drive, just needs some help in 4th and 5th.

1 - 20 of 347 Posts