Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'll start the old fart thread. I'm only in my early forties, but the thing I miss the least about the motorcycles I've had is the lack of creature comforts when used as a computer vehicle. Having three kids my last bike became just that, a computer vehicle. I live in New England and I'm not afraid to admit that I like the heated seats and heated steering wheel in my Denali pick up. So, has anyone come up with mods for a heater, seat heater, taller windshield, etc?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
It's a street legal gokart .Thats enough for me . Sorry to have butt in .

Reactions: ACEMACHINE

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm in my 40s too. I always had motorcycles but now I have 3 kids I really don't want to take my 8 year old out on the back of my harley, people around here drive like crap, always in a rush and they just don't see bikes, so I'm hoping as wide as the ss is it will be easy to see and I can feel comfortable about taking my kids for a ride.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, commuter vehicle. I guess even auto correct on my phone knows this thing needs it's own classification.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Dang it! Sorry... I did the copy/paste trick and guess I didn't copy all of my links. I promise it was not intentional.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts