I used to fly one of these...yep, it's a lawn chair with wings.
Ahhhhhhhhhh Adult Disneyland. I have been there several times, not for quite a few years now. I think if I tried to live there for any length of time I would never be the same again.Lived in Bangkok Thailand for 3 months about 4 years ago , Straight up Alice going down a rabbit hole stuff . Just had to see for myself what all the hype was about .
120 on gravel roads - haven't heard that since my dad's stories about running moonshine around Hazard, Ky - Rod you da man!!!From about the ages of 16 to 21 I couldn't get enough of driving down gravel roads in Iowa at 120 mph. It was almost like driving on ice but throwing up long clouds of choking dust. That was on biased ply tires mind you, and probably without much tread on them.
I been around the world 3 times - once on a goat - once on a boat - once on a pogo stick - I been to 2 coonass picnics and once watched 2 buzzards make love in mid air but ain't NEVER heard a story like thatI have a few...
- XC Ski Marathon Racer & skiied the Birke twice.
- Rode a bicycle 1/3 way across the US in 1985, in 13 days.
- Cliff Diving/Jumping
- Jumped off the Gauley Bridge
- Kayaked down a ski slope at night, at a small ski hill (Brandywine) that I lived & worked at in northern Ohio.
- Slid down same ski hill using large trash bags.
- Class-VI Whitewater Paddler (Class-V C1 Paddler)
- Rode my motorcycle completely naked (wore tennis shoes for safety) through town one night, with a completely naked chick on back (she was also wearing tennis shoes for safety).
- Grabbed the hind leg of a resting 5 1/2 foot alligator, and tickeled the bottom of it's foot. (I have pictures)
- Outran a very pissed off alligator! (see above)
- Shoulder fired a Barrett 82A1 and hit a 24" rifle gong at 500 yards.
- Got some trigger time on a privately owned GE Minigun.
- Climbed the Seneca Rocks area Via Ferrata at midnight, during a blizzard, in strong winds.
- Spent all night partying & fishing on a 19' bay boat on Lake Ponchartrain during Hurricane Dennis.
- 5.10b Trad leader
- Snorted spilled Sake off of a bar, with a straw.. DO NOT DO THIS, EVER!
- Grabbed a big gun & a friend with another big gun, and set out in search of a local mass murderer that was still at large, as soon as we heard about the shootings.
- Jumped off of my Victory Cross Country motorcycle at 80mph on January 24th @ approximately 8:50pm.........then soft ordered my Slingshot several days later while still in ICU.