Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might find an answer here - noisy bluetooth connction - Google Search. And welcome to the Slingshot world. I've got a 2015, turbo'd, repainted from Metallic Titanium to Yellow and around 63K miles on it.
BLK Thank you! I’m really liking the slingshot world! I had a keep wrangler that was bumblebee yellow. That color made me happy!
thank you for your reply! I will definitely check that out
Peace
Jenn

·
Registered
189 Posts
Jenn. When u turn ur slingshot on and u touch a bottom dose the volume go all the way down? On my 21 it did not and when I press the botton to turn off my 21 it did delay like the card do and my 22 turns off right away. Plus I had this problem with my radio yesterday on the dash the chassis light came on witch should not in a slingshot but I noticed at the same time it was not reading fuel level temp then I did 2 turn off and turns on and it did not go away turn randomly started working as I was driving. So hints why I’m asking about ur radio if it turns off as soon as u pressed the botton or when u restart it if u touch the valium on the steering wheel or radio if it resets the zero and need to turn back up

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jenn. When u turn ur slingshot on and u touch a bottom dose the volume go all the way down? On my 21 it did not and when I press the botton to turn off my 21 it did delay like the card do and my 22 turns off right away. Plus I had this problem with my radio yesterday on the dash the chassis light came on witch should not in a slingshot but I noticed at the same time it was not reading fuel level temp then I did 2 turn off and turns on and it did not go away turn randomly started working as I was driving. So hints why I’m asking about ur radio if it turns off as soon as u pressed the botton or when u restart it if u touch the valium on the steering wheel or radio if it resets the zero and need to turn back up
So…. About the crackling Bluetooth…it seems to have resolved. The other day my sons phone was connected and there was crazy static as I was trying to connect mine… so.. now I make sure whoever was connected disconnects
And today was the first time i noticed the volume went all the way down

·
Registered
189 Posts
So…. About the crackling Bluetooth…it seems to have resolved. The other day my sons phone was connected and there was crazy static as I was trying to connect mine… so.. now I make sure whoever was connected disconnects
And today was the first time i noticed the volume went all the way down
Okay so at least I know it’s not only mine. When u turn it off next let me know if the radio cuts off right away or if there delay thanks 😊

1 - 9 of 9 Posts