Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We just finished up our latest custom Slingshot. We painted this one a Verde Mantis Green and added custom seats covered in marine water-proof vinyl with green contrast stitching. The Ruff wheels are 20'' up front and a 22'' in the rear wrapped in Pirelli P-Zero high performance tires. A set of custom adjustable coilovers ensure the stance is proper, while a full HID conversion ups the lighting power by a significant margin.

Let us know what you all think! :D

Green Slingshot 1.jpg
Green Slingshot 2.jpg
Green Slingshot 3.jpg

unnamedCA49RNU1.jpg
unnamedCAKTWGWH.jpg
unnamedCARZR0AI.jpg
unnamedCA5VFJZO.jpg
unnamedCASFUK79.jpg
unnamedCAC4IO18.jpg
unnamedCA49RNU1.jpg

·
Registered
923 Posts
Looks like a winner to me... two thumbs up ;) Going to have to get me a 2nd JOB so I can do some of these fancy things... :(

·
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
2,221 Posts

·
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
2,221 Posts
Looks good, but I think you need to add something to the hood and/or fin....looks kinda plain there. Maybe the Slingshot logo or your logo.

·
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
2,221 Posts
Looks like what they have on it to me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
We were more than Happy to supply this build with our Custom QA1 Coilovers. And as far as the comparison to JRi Ill leave it alone. Properly valved suspension along with proper spring rates will always perform in the end. Im sure they are more than Happy with the ride quality the way we have them valved and rated.

·
I have moved on!
2,899 Posts
Nice Looking Ride......Love the Seats and the wheels - that sure is an attention getting shade of green.
Great Work!

·
Registered
484 Posts
We just finished up our latest custom Slingshot. We painted this one a Verde Mantis Green and added custom seats covered in marine water-proof vinyl with green contrast stitching. The Ruff wheels are 20'' up front and a 22'' in the rear wrapped in Pirelli P-Zero high performance tires. A set of custom adjustable coilovers ensure the stance is proper, while a full HID conversion ups the lighting power by a significant margin.

Let us know what you all think! :D

View attachment 28532 View attachment 28534 View attachment 28542
View attachment 28543 View attachment 28548 View attachment 28547 View attachment 28546 View attachment 28545 View attachment 28544 View attachment 28543
Looks bada$$

·
Registered
557 Posts
Very nice but either replace the missing reflective bar on the rear passenger side or remove the one on the rear drivers side. Nevertheless, I really like the color; the more I look at it the better it looks. Nice job!!.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very nice but either replace the missing reflective bar on the rear passenger side or remove the one on the rear drivers side. Nevertheless, I really like the color; the more I look at it the better it looks. Nice job!!.
We just caught that! It's already been removed :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts