Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Said it on other post if it generates enough interest the fabricator will make more as of now it is 1off.
Definitely interested, but I would like some more switch ports next to the other 2 next to the start button.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love the radio set. It's about time someone comes up with something to replace the lousy factory set up. I am interested. Where can I get one? Aside from the bezel, what radio is that? Thanks.
I'll get back to you later this weeknd. As far as the radio I don't know the customer it was a Custom job.

·
Hold my beer and watch this!
1,319 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I can't wait...... Does the radio has GPS? I'm not interest by CD/DVD player...
It's a double din installation kit for the slingshot. You would install whatever double din head unit you like with whatever options you want.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
What is the item that sits behind the E-break handle? Is it for storage/armrest? That looks pretty neat too.

It is speaker related.

Maybe a 6×9 or a small woofer. Could also be a port for a sub box (doubt it though).

·
Registered
183 Posts
It's a double din installation kit for the slingshot. You would install whatever double din head unit you like with whatever options you want.
Did you get a chance to find out if your guy going to make more of these radio bezel? I am very interested.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts