Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need Help! We have a 2018 Slingshot SLR and we are trying to do an audio upgrade. We purchased from Slingmods the 300W Kicker 4-Channel Amp & Mounting Plate to the factory Polaris Slingshot Ride Command Stereo System. The slingshot has the PMX-P2 Audio and Speaker Kit by Rockford Fosgate. The instructions say to us the SP-HSE84 speaker harness to connect but the pin connections are different. Has anyone used the Slingmods Amp setup with these speakers? How did you connect them?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Is this by ssv? If so you need to call them. The instructions were garbage once you get to the wiring part. No way I could have done it without talking to them. They also figured out I had been sent the wrong wire. Also consider upgrading your head unit. When I amplified my stock head unit I was not pleased with the sound. Granted I have a 2016 SL. I like the ssv company. To me the value was in the amp and the mounting plate. I ended up running my own wire. The main thing I dont like is I have to take the dash apart if I need to get to the amp.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts