Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...To drive his home!

IMG_0011.png

Ben took possession of his Slingshot today, and, man, was he ever excited! I'm glad to meet such passionate people about the Slingshot.
We've had people traveling for hours to see them all this week. So cool!

·
Registered
549 Posts
I happened to be there putting my deposit down on an SS when he was picking it up he was one happy camper.

Thanks again to Kip and Doug for their hard work getting me a great deal Full throttle motorsports ROCKS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations to Slolane for being our next SS model depositor! What a busy day.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks everyone... You guys' are the best!

Year 2014 is definitely my best year thanks to Full Throttle!

I was really impressed with their service, from sales folks to management. They provide up to date information on latest trends and products to suit your needs whatever they may be, sledding, ATV's, street bikes, apparel, etc...,

They have a huge selection of toy's for big boys'. If they weren't so far from my house I would apply for a job there, and my all day driving was well worth the trip.

Full Throttle is A+++

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's sounds like our next SL owner is coming by to get his tomorrow, so if you are in the area and wanted to see one in person, tomorrow is your last chance. We thought this one was staying till spring, but the owner is claiming it. I never even got a chance to do that viewing party!

The good news is, this leaves more room for the three base models in our system for our next set of depositors.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks everyone... You guys' are the best!

Year 2014 is definitely my best year thanks to Full Throttle!

I was really impressed with their service, from sales folks to management. They provide up to date information on latest trends and products to suit your needs whatever they may be, sledding, ATV's, street bikes, apparel, etc...,

They have a huge selection of toy's for big boys'. If they weren't so far from my house I would apply for a job there, and my all day driving was well worth the trip.

Full Throttle is A+++
Full Throttle is the only dealer who will give me a price for my trade-in and the price of the new bike over the phone or internet. I've bought from then in the past and probably will for my SS. I live 170 miles away but it pays to buy from the dealers who are willing to deal.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Full Throttle is the only dealer who will give me a price for my trade-in and the price of the new bike over the phone or internet. I've bought from then in the past and probably will for my SS. I live 170 miles away but it pays to buy from the dealers who are willing to deal.
Thanks, Mr Mustang!

·
Registered
231 Posts
...To drive his home!

View attachment 2775

Ben took possession of his Slingshot today, and, man, was he ever excited! I'm glad to meet such passionate people about the Slingshot.
We've had people traveling for hours to see them all this week. So cool!
Ben got his Slingshot 27 days before I got mine. I put a $500 deposit down the day after the news conference anouncing the Slingshot. I live in the Deep South and took a little longer for the deliveries to make it down here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts