Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I appendix carry my Glock 19, never have a problem getting to it in any cars because it's right up front.... And before anyone wants to go A Christmas Story on me and say I'll shoot my balls off... Well, if you can't handle carrying a gun, don't.

·
Registered
532 Posts
As you know there are shirts, jackets that have pockets up along the side towards the armpit area. They are great for concealed carry. People that carry will just have to find the best method. As ones knows if needed we need to be able to access the weapon. Some people use cargo pockets on there Pants. Options are unlimited. Just have to wait till the SS are in our hands and take it from there. Another factor is the size of the carry.

·
Registered
105 Posts
For those of us that go prepared, how are you going to carry?

I have a composite carry holster but I think the seats will be pretty tight to have it be functional.

Where are you lot planning on putting your sidearm?
Inside the waistband holster most likely as it usually is.

NDV I feel like we could be friends. I sell and customize firearms as well as do instruction. That and we are both in Iowa.

·
Registered
839 Posts
For those of us that go prepared, how are you going to carry?

I have a composite carry holster but I think the seats will be pretty tight to have it be functional.

Where are you lot planning on putting your sidearm?
It's funny to see how we have different culture! Here if i have a gun with me i go direct in jail! It's unthinkable to imagine doing this!! lol

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right now I carry in a hip-paddle holster. I was thinking I'll probably move it up to a shoulder harness. I may just do this in general because, honestly, the paddle isn't very comfortable in my Jeep or Vette either.

Apparently everything I own has bolstered racing seats in it...

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
I could make recommendations, but I always hate pitching anything holster wise. I don't want anyone to accuse me of product placement. The only holster that I would fully stand behind is the Blackhawk! Serpa cqc. That's an awesome outside the waistband that I would bet my life on!:punch: As far as a car mounted just do a quick google search for car holster. You'll find a bunch for your preferred carry. Even more simple would be to throw a Smith Shield or a Springfield xds in your pocket!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Cameron
Nice idea but in California you'd get busted for that set up. When they say concealed they mean concealed. Your carry cannot show in any way.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts