Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Larnanc , It was was great meeting You today.. I was surprised that someone from the Forum lives a 1/2 mile from me ..Madison won't know what hit them ! see ya this spring Bob

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bob...
Yep, it was SO cool, seeing you coming down our little street, in our little community, which I call Hooterville...LOL! We will definitely link up and terrorize Madison just as soon as the weather gets acceptable! I have never put my motorcycles "away for the winter" and ride whenever I can. I'm retired, so I'm always close by. I went down tonight, pulled the battery cover off and sure enough, the negative battery cable clamp was as loose as it could be! Thanks for the heads-up! See ya soon!
larnanc or...Larry and Nancy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Scott called me from Johnny K's Power Sports in Niles Ohio and said that they would be getting their demo(s) Friday, come on down and take a test spin and that mine should be in next week! Excited? Naw...LOL!
Hey Fellow NE Ohioians, I picked up my SS today from tbe dealership in Bedford!! We'll have to get all of us together in the spring !!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey there Ron...
Congratulations! You're absolutely right...us NE Ohioans WILL have to get up a ride together! Can ya imagine a whole string of Slingshots in a row! Once, when I had my Spyder, the one I traded in on my Slingshot, my wife and I saw about 8 or 10 Spyders all in a row and it was awesome! Again, congratulations!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts