Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

41 - 60 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ah, that's the one everybody is talking about. I didn't hear the price, the salesman was working someone as I was leaving. Looked like it was all back together, it was sitting outside.
IMAG0494.jpg

·
Vendor
542 Posts
Any guys here willing to let me use their vehicle for a bit of R&D? I can offer either cash, free product, or deeply discounted turbo kits.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would be down. If I get my SS back from jonv by Saturday I'll be at the car show at Fox and hound in park meadows this Saturday.

·
Registered
211 Posts
New member here, Lakewood Colorado and work in Denver. Would LOVE to have a meet!
Welcome to the SS world, congratulations! I work in Lakewood live in Brighton. I have my hood and fenders off right now, dipping my plastics and installed a clear Bra for all the stones on Colorado inter-state HWY's. So this weekend I'm out of pocket. PM me your contact info and we'll have to setup a ride when I'm done.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would be down. If I get my SS back from jonv by Saturday I'll be at the car show at Fox and hound in park meadows this Saturday.
Hey my friend is the host of that show... I'm in the colorado movie cars with my bumblebee Camaro, but I'm getting my motorcycle license this weekend so I won't be at the show..

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hey my friend is the host of that show... I'm in the colorado movie cars with my bumblebee Camaro, but I'm getting my motorcycle license this weekend so I won't be at the show..
Roxborough Park here, but currently on the east coast in my SS about to head back by next weekend. I think I saw you guys driving Jurassic Park jeeps and other stuff down Broadway. I was in my SS and a few of you gave me a thumbs up. Wondered what that was all about.

Also down for a Denver meetup, looking forward to some canyon carving this summer in the Rockies.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Did a loop from the Springs to Cheyenne, lunch with friends at the Crow Bar in Laramie, back road down to Ft Collins and home. Smooth sailing. Windy and chilly on I-80 (like that's something new haha). Set the cruise control on the interstates and slid down in the seat, I have to adjust my left mirror when I'm hunkered down but 80+ mph nice and cozy. The pot holes in my area are beating me up. Getting a lot better at straddling them and missing with the rear end but jeez, I really am willing to go fix some of them myself. Alpha CAI installed and the SS is running great. I feel really lucky, I haven't had any of the problems that are posted in other places. I've tried to head some of them off myself, like pinning the axle nut, but really, no problems. Maybe it was my build number, before they got excited to try and catch up. #653 Who knows, I'll take it.
IMAG0754.jpg
IMAG0842.jpg
IMAG0749.jpg

·
Registered
352 Posts
Littleton based here. For those interested in a local meet, I have been invited to enter my SS in an auto show in aid of the National MS Society. I was followed into the parking lot of my local pub by a show organizer and asked if I would bring the SS along. I have already posted the details in the events forum here:

http://www.slingshotforums.com/threads/may-24-2015-national-mutliple-sclerosis-society-car-show-littleton-colorado.4492/

The local organizer would be very happy if we could get a few SlingShots at the event which is a four hour show at South West Plaza on May 24th, 10am - 2pm. If you are available and have an interest in entering your SS in the show please PM me and I will forward on a pre-registraion form. Show details are attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Can't wait to get my windshield. I order the +5 inch from F4

I would love to know how that works out. I kind of tuck down behind the current one at 80+ MPH on the i25 or 85 currently the extra 5 inches may be awesome to have. I would love to know how it fits and wind blockage.

41 - 60 of 183 Posts