1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next weekend Friday--Saturday--Sunday

A couple of us from the Slingshot Forum will be hanging around the
Nielsen Enterprises booth --- Answering everyday fun questions about
our favorite ride. There will be at least 2 Custom set up Slingshot on display.
Stop by and say hello to Joe or me, We love to talk Sling. (We do not work for
Nielsen, but he is the dealer where we got our Slingshots.) There will be
sales people to talk to as well.

Chicago Motorcycle Show
DONALD E. STEPHENS CONVENTION CENTER
Rosemont, IL | Thursday-Sunday Show Office Phone: Show Office: 847-653-2907
02/12/2016 - 02/14/2016

Chicago | motorcycleshows.com

·
Registered
551 Posts
Wife and I will be there again on Friday and will stop by and say hi. I believe we talked to you last year by the slingshots and started answering questions lol. I bought mine last year before the show but did not have it yet but now I have some miles on it so I know more about them first hand. Looking forward to seeing you there EjFord. Will there be any vendors there with slingshot parts for sale that you know of?

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slolane, I believe that Polaris will have a booth at the show....
my understanding at this point is that they will have all the new colors of the 2016.5 models on display.

Last year at the show I put the 'down payment' on mine thru Nielsen
and had in in my garage 12 days later----between the 2015 and my 2016 I've put 22,000 miles on the Sling

Nielsen Enterprises is one of the top sellers of the Slingshots
across the nation and handles and can do installs of all the
after market mods.

·
Registered
551 Posts
We go every year to see what the vendors have to offer and we end up spending a bunch of money on stuff we don't need lol

·
Registered
551 Posts
nipper51 say hi if you see me I will be there with my wife and I will have some kind of slingshot shirt and hat on. We are coming in early Friday and spending the night at the Hilton.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wi Joe is from Kenosha, WI and I'm from La Porte, IN we both have put over 22,000 miles on our Slingshots since we got them. We
sure don't know all but have had lots of fun putting on the miles. Looking forward to meeting all and talking Slingshot.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Il be there Saturday have to check out the new panigale . And then hate Polaris for making more base model colors. Lol although the grey is growing on me in the sunlight .

1 - 20 of 52 Posts