Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. New here, thanks for having me. I hope I could add some positive posts to the forum. Any members know if there are any dealers in the Chicago area that have some slingshots to see in person?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Hi all. New here, thanks for having me. I hope I could add some positive posts to the forum. Any members know if there are any dealers in the Chicago area that have some slingshots to see in person?
You can communicate with Kip at full throttle motorsports, can guarantee he will have an answer for you.
Go to supporting vendor links you will see full throttle motorsports there

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome.

Woodstock Powersports in Woodstock has two. Was there yesterday. Karen and Ron (husband and wife) are very nice people.

Grey base is their demo model and the red SL is a customer car - I think he mentioned the customer was coming in yesterday to pick it up.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Welcome.

Woodstock Powersports in Woodstock has two. Was there yesterday. Karen and Ron (husband and wife) are very nice people.

Grey base is their demo model and the red SL is a customer car - I think he mentioned the customer was coming in yesterday to pick it up.
Now if they could just get deliveries in southern Illinois I'd be A happy camper!

Reactions: dinger

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
You can communicate with Kip at full throttle motorsports, can guarantee he will have an answer for you.
Go to supporting vendor links you will see full throttle motorsports there
Thanks, Mike!

We don't have any in stock, but we may soon with some base models on the way. Would you like me to keep you posted when they arrive here?
We've already had two people from Chicagoland order with us, I'm happy to help!

And, welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts