Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is been a long journey, but it appears I am able to check out of the waiting room and pick-up my Titanium Slingshot tomorrow! :D

It didn't come quick or easy, but I am sure glad I called around initially to find a dealer I really liked and trust. He received 2 SLs in his first shipment and went out of his way (without me asking) to dealer trade one so I could get my Titanium model sooner. :)

More information and pics to come!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yup,,checking out as well, got into the dealer today and I pick up tomorrow, the best part was they got their initial two this time last week, and this is their second round for the pre-ordered. Timely delivery in spite of the delays. Color me happy.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's damn cool Trav. With such limited inventory at this point that's above and beyond in my book.
I couldn't agree more. These guys are winners in my book. Im super glad they thought outside the box and quickly made something happen.

Reactions: Contact Tower

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
He received 2 SLs in his first shipment and went out of his way (without me asking) to dealer trade one so I could get my Titanium model sooner. :)
That's really cool. I never dreamed in a million years that a dealer would be able to get a dealer trade in with all of the units in flux at this time, but things have also leveled out since we got our initial two.

Congrats!

Reactions: Hollywood
1 - 20 of 38 Posts