Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I heard from my dealer today. He said he decided to honor what he originally told me when I put my deposit down on August 3rd which was; I was 2nd on the list for an SL and he would not be keeping any for demo's. A couple of weeks ago, he got in his first 2 SL's. He delivered his first and decided to keep the second for a demo with 5 supposedly coming in within a week from last Tuesday. Today he said that his next delivery was no where on the horizon so he would sell # 2 to me if I was still interested. So after hemming and hawing and contemplating for about 3 milliseconds, I said hell yeah! Supposed to pick it up Thursday in balmy 38 degree weather after a test ride of course, but after what the majority of the good folks here say, I can't imagine not buying it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
So happy for you Glenn...the decision was probably hard, but for for me you did the right thing....
Are u coming to show it to me a few miles upnorth....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nice!!!! World of Powersports in Decatur, Il. got their first 2 on friday 12-5. They were picked up and gone by Saturday morning. I was #4 in line and was expecting to see it in January, but Thursday 12-11 the dealer called and said 4 more were being unloaded and mine was one of them. They have the second wave all sold and now they are waiting on the third truck. Sooner is definately better than later...

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So happy for you Glenn...the decision was probably hard, but for for me you did the right thing....
Are u coming to show it to me a few miles upnorth....
Definitely not till after the thaw but possibly when it does. I have a brother in law that lives on the St. Lawrence North of Watertown NY so perhaps this summer

1 - 20 of 28 Posts