So I heard from my dealer today. He said he decided to honor what he originally told me when I put my deposit down on August 3rd which was; I was 2nd on the list for an SL and he would not be keeping any for demo's. A couple of weeks ago, he got in his first 2 SL's. He delivered his first and decided to keep the second for a demo with 5 supposedly coming in within a week from last Tuesday. Today he said that his next delivery was no where on the horizon so he would sell # 2 to me if I was still interested. So after hemming and hawing and contemplating for about 3 milliseconds, I said hell yeah! Supposed to pick it up Thursday in balmy 38 degree weather after a test ride of course, but after what the majority of the good folks here say, I can't imagine not buying it.