Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a complete replacement for the Cat pipe from the stock manifold to the stock muffler. This is full Stainless all laser cut and tig welded. The design is to have even smooth flow without the restriction of a CAT.
Now this is sold as a Race Part, or off road Use only. As some states require a catalytic converter (CAT) for on road use.

Retail is $250

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does this affect the computer?
No issue with the 2 Slingshots we tested. Also others out there have cut up stock cat pipes without issues. The nice part about a pipe like this is that it can be swapped on and off easy without changing anything to the original unit.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can u even tell a difference in power. I have a CAI and my sling still revs so slow
Without getting too much into how a motor works. Think of a motor as a big air pump. a CAI will add more air into the "pump" but if you still have the same exit the air isn't getting out any faster. Now with more air able to exit faster and smoother you will get the quicker rev and more hp and throttle response you look for in aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Does the manifold flange have the machined grove for the OE compression gasket, or are you using a different gasket?

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
The price is $499.99 - - :);):p:D:rolleyes::cigar::cat::happy::hungry::joyful::kiss::woot::smuggrin::smug::shamefullyembarrased:
Nice Job - - Slingshotmodshop .................
........................................................................... tom n carol
You got me. I completely exaggerated. :p

1 - 20 of 111 Posts