Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys, I have a sit down with one of the largest Aftermarket carbon fiber manufacturers in the U.S. on Monday. They want to go over what parts we want made. I personally love carbon fiber accessories and I think they would make the SS look insane!

What pieces do you want to see in Carbon Fiber for your SS?

·
2,333 Posts
Trim/cover for the leading edge of the front "bumper" wings, I have a feeling many are going to need protection or to cover up parking stop hits.

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like to replace all the black plastic parts on the hood ( the non-painted parts ) with carbon fiber.
Hey Mike, perfect. I had planned on starting with the hood inserts, nose piece with polaris logo, two plastic pieces behind the roll bars, steering column plastics and glove box.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I am VERY excited about a carbon fiber Slingshot. This has been a slight dream of mine since I first saw them.

Sounds excellent, Slingmods!

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Rear fender and a snorkel to push air into the foot well to cool it off .

Reactions: Dave C

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
great to hear slingmods, would look nice but we are talking a preteen penny, the engine cover on my jaguar Ftype costed 4k and that was carbon fiber.......ouch

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
great to hear slingmods, would look nice but we are talking a preteen penny, the engine cover on my jaguar Ftype costed 4k and that was carbon fiber.......ouch
Hey FLSling, we're doing the smaller pieces.. Hood Insert, Belt Drive Cover, and Plastic Pieces behind the roll bars.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
i want one of each, crap i think you have my card on file, charge away good sir....FYI waiting on the HID lights, steering wheel as well and seats,,,ready to order :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts